I was recently rewarded with a Liebster Award nomination. The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the Internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
As part of the award nomination, I will answer a few random questions so you can get to know me better!
You can read more about my nomination here. The HC Lifestyle Blog by Helen Choo nominated me for what I’m really grateful. We have similar interests and blog topics, from traveling, food and lifestyle. Helene is a foodie too so you should totally follow her on Instagram too. Just don’t try watching her posts hungry. 🙂
My Liebster Award Answers
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Hmm, Tough one. Maybe the day when I quit my previous job. It was also a very good thing, just crazy, especially for others.
- What is the happiest moment of your life?
There is not only one. I cherish the little moments so every moment I spent with my friends/family and having a good time.
- What would you do if you only had 1 day left to live?
Eat good food; travel somewhere & party all night long with people I love the most 🙂
- What 5 items would you bring to a deserted island?
Hammock, sun cream (since I’m redhead haha), knife, bug spray.
- Who is your role model and why?
Every blogger out there. With courage, hard work and being a true motivator to all of us. Very inspiratory.
What are the Liebster Award rules?
You need to thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to 5-10(new, fresh) bloggers who you appreciate. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!
Questions I would like you to answer:
1) Do you prefer nature or city for traveling?
2) If you could wake up anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3) What would you choose as your last meal on earth?
4) Name one thing that inspires you daily.
5) Describe yourself in 3 words.
And my nominations go to best travel, food, and all together cute bloggers:
1) The Globe Diary (Leigh and Craig are travellers from Canada. Together they take on the world, one city at a time, with too many cups of coffee and several lavish dinners.)
2) Hadoka (Hana, who love fashion, travel, books, food, design…and enjoying in life. She knows that we are all able to create a life we imagine, a life we are dreaming of.)
3) Bohemian by the sea (Georgia created her space to inspire exploring this incredible world and to share her love of travel, photography and living in countries with different cultures.)
4) As the Sparrow Flies (Sam is a curious wanderer in search of adventure and a good photo…)
5) The wandering darlings (Melanie is a lover of travelling, adventures and general wandering around this amazing world of hers.)
6) Doc Gone Wild (Doctor & world traveller stories)
7) The traveling Chilli (Sean and Sabine, Cape Town based travel consultants, travel addicts, world nomads, digital gypsies, food lovers etc etc.)
8) Fairly Global (Jasmin is s Solo Female Traveler. Backpacking on a shoestring budget. The farther away from home the better.)
9) Global Brunch (Maria will inspire you to experience the world as she shares her stories, travel tips & hacks from epic landscapes and cultural hot spots around the globe.)
10) Joe Travel blogs (Joe. A 21-year-old guy from England who is obsessed with traveling)
Liebster award = by bloggers to bloggers = great means of encouraging and supporting one another.
Now it’s your turn! Which bloggers inspire you?